Article Processing Charges
A non-refundable processing fee of Pak Rs. 25,000/- will be charged for manuscripts submitted within Pakistan. The fees can be submitted via a pay order, bank draft, or cheque to Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, University of Karachi.
For overseas manuscripts (outside Pakistan), a non-refundable processing fee of US$ 160/- will be charged. Overseas authors can send the fees through bank transfer. Exact details of the account and transfer will be emailed once a complete manuscript is submitted for processing.
Note the following important points regarding processing fees:
- Submission of processing fees does not guarantee acceptance of a manuscript.
- The processing fee will be submitted in two steps
- At the time of submission authors will submit Rs.8000/ along with a hard copy of the paper to the Editor’s office or mail to the following address:
Prof. Dr. Farha Iqbal
Rsearch Facility Center, University of Karachi
- Once the paper is reviewed, the authors will be intimated to submit the remaining Rs.17000/ for publication.
- If the article is withdrawn by the author after payment of the processing fee, no refund will be made. This holds good for all authors, within the country and abroad, and for all categories of articles.